Friday, June 4, 2021

Book Recommendations, June 2021

 Here's a few books that I've read, enjoyed, and reviewed over the past few weeks:


I NOT David: A women's fiction book about a family after the young son is diagnosed with autism. I'll admit it. I cried.

Rise of the Fomori: Faerie Warriors book 2: I really enjoyed the first book, and the second is a great continuation. The twists and turns kept me guessing.

Mr. Darcy's Dragon: This was a fun tale that mixes a Pride and Prejudice retelling with dragon keeping. 

Matriarch: It's labeled fantasy, but I felt it fit better in the horror genre. I shocked myself by how much I enjoyed it, scary ending and all. 

Stolen Goblin Bride: This book was much more light-hearted and wholesome than I expected from the title and cover. Yes, the girl is carried away by a goblin, but she's entirely willing and their relationship is wholesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Fools?

  I woke up at about 6 am this morning because my kids wanted to celebrate April Fool's Day, starting with setting off alarms on all of ...