Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Book Recommendations from December 2021

 Here are a few books I've read, enjoyed, and reviewed this month:


Goldmayne: A Fairy Tale by Kate Stradling. My mother loves Kate Stradling. I asked which book she'd recommend to start with, and this was her pick. It's an adorable retelling of a little known fairytale. I loved the relationship between the main characters.

Where the Stars Meet the Sea by Heidi Kimball: a historical romance that has some Cinderella and Beauty and the Beast vibes (apparently I liken everything to fairytales now). The relationship is good and wholesome, and I loved the leading lady's motivations to care for her brother.

Chasm by LL Standage: This is the second of this series (the first is here). This urban fantasy about mermaids left me guessing who can be trusted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Fools?

  I woke up at about 6 am this morning because my kids wanted to celebrate April Fool's Day, starting with setting off alarms on all of ...