Saturday, January 1, 2022

Writing Conferences

 I thought I'd make a list of writing conferences in my area (mainly Arizona and Utah, and usually focused on members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints). I have either been to these or talked to people who have been to them. I'd love to know of more in the comments!

Tuscon Festival of Books: Mid-March in Tuscon AZ

Storymakers: Mid-May in Provo UT (I'm teaching at this one!)
WIFYR (Writing and Illustrating for Young Readers): Mid June in Draper UT

Kanab Writers' Conference: Late July in Kanab UT

ANWA conference: Mid-September in Mesa, AZ (I'm biased toward this one!)

LDSPMA (Latter-day Saint Publishing and Media association): Mid October in Provo UT

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Fools?

  I woke up at about 6 am this morning because my kids wanted to celebrate April Fool's Day, starting with setting off alarms on all of ...