Saturday, January 14, 2023

Book Recommendations January 2023

 

Here are a few books that I've read recently and recommend:

Released today!
Regency romance with just a hint of fantasy... 
Lord Peter West fled an engagement and found himself stranded in the district of the Half-Merpeople, where a childhood friend came to his rescue.

I read this book first on kindle vella, and was also privileged to read an ARC of the complete story. I love the characters and the growth that they show through the book. The different points of view make this story really stand out.
Find here.
Here's my most recent kindle vella find! 
It's a contemporary romance about an optimistic field researcher and her neighbor. I took a field research position in college, studying sage grouse, so I loved reading about Diane and her adventure!
Find on kindle vella.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Fools?

  I woke up at about 6 am this morning because my kids wanted to celebrate April Fool's Day, starting with setting off alarms on all of ...