Monday, November 1, 2021

Book Recommendations, November 2021

 Here's a few books that I've read, enjoyed, and reviewed during October:


My Fair Lacey & A Perfect Fit by Janette Rallison: I kept giggling while reading these stories. Rallison's characters and their voices are excellent as always, with adorable banter and a perfect feel-good ending. You can't go wrong spending time with her characters.

The False Prince by Jennifer Nielson: My family has been recommending this one for awhile, and I finally got around to it. The book was as excellent as they said, with a relatable (yet not reliable) narrator, a fascinating plot with real stakes, and great writing that kept me turning pages.

Shattered Snow by Rachel Huffmire: I love how the fairytale (Snow White) fit so perfectly into the time-travel world. The plot was clever, with the perfect ending, and every character felt real and interesting.

If you'd like my recommendations spread over the month, you can follow my reviews on twitter under the hastag #CVPReviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Fools?

  I woke up at about 6 am this morning because my kids wanted to celebrate April Fool's Day, starting with setting off alarms on all of ...