Monday, August 29, 2022

Book Recommendations for September

 

If you've seen any of my book recommendations before, you've probably heard me mention The Queen Trials, a dystopia that reminds me of a mix of The Hunger Games and The Selection. I read one episode daily on kindle vella, and it gives me something to look forward to throughout the day. Well, for those who prefer reading a whole book at once, the first season just came out in ebook, paperback, and audio!
 
This is my newest kindle vella find. It's Once Upon a Ren Faire by A. Christine Castillo. Keltia's normal day at the local renaissance festival is turned upside down when she follows a handsome knight into the portal to a magical realm. I'm excited to find out what secrets the knight is keeping from her.

Stone and Feathers is a short story that I adapted for kindle vella. It's an urban fantasy retelling of the Grimm fairytale, Joringel and Jorinda, with quotes from the original tale. The story uses the same magic system as my other works, but a different setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindle vella: What is it and why should I try it out?

News is slowly getting out. A lot of people have heard the name "kindle vella", but not everyone knows what it is or why they shou...